Insulated glazing (IG), more commonly known as double glazing (or double-pane, and increasingly triple glazing/pane) are double or triple glass window panes separated by an air or other gas filled space to reduce heat transfer across a part of the building envelope.
1. Its excellent efficiency in solar heat insulation , greatly reduces cooling loads.
2. The dry air inside the enclosure renders the surface free from misting.
3. More excellent efficiency will be if fill in argon or other inert gases.
4. No dewing in low temperatures
5. Insulating glass is perfect sound insulating material.
Architecture, train window, refrigerator, etc.
1. Air space gap: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm.
2. Max: size: 118"*236"(3000*6000mm).
Insulated Glass types
Tempered insulated glass, low-e insulated glass, hollow glass, insulating glass, double glazing glass, sealed insulating glass, window glass, insulated glass for curtain wall.
Packed with wooden crate, or Ply wood cases no needing fumigation. Or cartons for smaller size. With plastic film outside and paper interleaved between the glass sheets
Tel:86-318-7012225 86-318-2128379 Fax: 86-318-2125815 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Web site: